Eramen Minerals, Inc. Reached Another Milestone As It Passed The Periodic ISO Surveillance Audit Conducted By The NQA Philippines Last February 18, 2022
Mr. Rannie Bernardino, the lead auditor of NQA Philippines, audited the implementation of environmental business processes and operational controls in accordance with the ISO Standards of Eramen Minerals Inc. (EMI). The findings are really worth mentioning since EMI has NO major or minor non-conformance. On the other hand, only 5 Opportunities for Improvement (OFI) were identified to which the company had already dedicated various possible actions. The absence of major or minor non-conformities and the substantial decrease in OFI as compared to the audit findings of the last ISO Certification Audit, are an indication of the company’s commitment to further exceed statutory and regulatory requirements. In summary, EMI’s environmental management system continues to meet the International Standards and is therefore recommended for continued certification.
- Turnover of Materials for the Expansion of Water Line at Infanta, Pangasinan
- Turnover of Motorcycle at Infanta, Pangasinan
- Support to Year-end Assessment of Barangay Bangcol, Biay, Bayto, Guinabon, Tubo-tubo South, Tubo-tubo North, Pagatpat, Bolitoc, Poblacion South, Poblacion North, Canaynayan, & Malabago
- Eramen Minerals, Inc. Reached Another Milestone As It Passed The Periodic ISO Surveillance Audit Conducted By The NQA Philippines Last February 18, 2022
- Turnover of Medical Equipment at Tubo-Tubo North