Mobile Clinic of Eramen Minerals Inc Goes to Barangay Guinabon
The Mobile Clinic (Medical Mission and Operation Tuli) of Eramen Minerals Incorporated was a great opportunity for the residents of Barangay Guinabon to have a free medical consultation and circumcision. These services were given on May 12, 2019 with the helping hands of the health team of Ospital ng Sta. Cruz as well as volunteer doctors.
This program delivered and provided free services through the barangay’s Social Development and Management Program (SDMP).
Dr. Marco DUque and Dr. Christine Ebanculla led the medical mission. Ninety-seven patients were able to consult. Twenty-one of them were senior citizens, and most of them were diagnosed with a cough. Meanwhile, Fifty-three young boys were circumcised free of charge. Free medicines and snacks were also given to the participants of the program.
The barangay health workers praised Eramen Minearls Inc. for the excellent mobile clinic program that they provided. They expressed how thankful they were as some of the residents of the barangay could not afford medicines or to go to the hospital. They are hopeful that programs such as this one would be fostered and broadened to help even more people and to build a healthy community.
- Turnover of Materials for the Expansion of Water Line at Infanta, Pangasinan
- Turnover of Motorcycle at Infanta, Pangasinan
- Support to Year-end Assessment of Barangay Bangcol, Biay, Bayto, Guinabon, Tubo-tubo South, Tubo-tubo North, Pagatpat, Bolitoc, Poblacion South, Poblacion North, Canaynayan, & Malabago
- Eramen Minerals, Inc. Reached Another Milestone As It Passed The Periodic ISO Surveillance Audit Conducted By The NQA Philippines Last February 18, 2022
- Turnover of Medical Equipment at Tubo-Tubo North