Turnover of Materials for the Expansion of Water Line at Infanta, Pangasinan
Clean drinking water is essential to human life as it helps carry nutrients to all cells of our body. Water keeps us healthy and is in our best healthy shape.
However, despite our planet is covered by 70% water, 2.7 billion people are estimated to still experience water scarcity either due to physical shortage or lack of proper waterworks. In the Philippines alone, World Health Organization (WHO) reported that 1 out of 10 Filipinos experience water insufficiency which the government means to address by providing universal water coverage by 2028.
To help alleviate this situation, Eramen Minerals Inc. provided the Waterworks District of Infanta with HDPE Pipes for their waterline expansion and saturation to areas that are far from their Poblacion, in Infanta. The donation was part of EMI’s Corporate Social Responsibility Program and was led by ComRel representatives Ms. Nancy Baldoza and Ms. Marilou E. Mirano.
The pipes were received by Engineer Engr. Renz Arvin K. Pulido of Infanta Waterworks District last December 14, 2021, at their headquarters in Infanta, Pangasinan.
- Turnover of Materials for the Expansion of Water Line at Infanta, Pangasinan
- Turnover of Motorcycle at Infanta, Pangasinan
- Support to Year-end Assessment of Barangay Bangcol, Biay, Bayto, Guinabon, Tubo-tubo South, Tubo-tubo North, Pagatpat, Bolitoc, Poblacion South, Poblacion North, Canaynayan, & Malabago
- Eramen Minerals, Inc. Reached Another Milestone As It Passed The Periodic ISO Surveillance Audit Conducted By The NQA Philippines Last February 18, 2022
- Turnover of Medical Equipment at Tubo-Tubo North