ERAMEN MINERALS INC
We at Eramen Minerals, Inc., involved in Nickel Silicate and Associated Metal Ore Open Mining Project in Sta. Cruz, Zambales, believe in and are committed to responsible environmental management in all aspect of our business activities from exploration, pre-development and development phases, operations and closure. We are committed to prevent land, water, noise and air pollution in all aspects of our operation.
Guided by the company’s SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY, we aim to respect, protect and promote our natural environment by identifying, mitigating, minimizing and controlling our environmental footprints where we conduct our business.
In order for us to achieve our commitment to responsible environmental management, we believe that there should be cooperation among its personnel, including employees and contractors, business partners and visitors. Moreover we recognize the vital role of government and all stakeholders as bridge for us to attain our commitment.
As testament to our responsible environmental management system, we commit to do the following:
- Comply with all legal requirements and other business related permits including local regulatory laws which the business subscribes to;
- Regularly assess and monitor environmental impacts in all level of activities and processes to minimize consumption and generation of waste to prevent pollution to environment;
- Conduct periodical EMS information and educational campaign to all employees, contractors, business partners, visitors and stakeholders;
- Promote accountability in responsible environmental management;
- Regularly monitor and evaluate status of objectives and targets to better understand our environmental performance and the results shall be used to continuously improve our EMS.