145 Residents in Tubo-tubo South Treated by Eramen Mobile Clinic
145 residents of Brgy. Tubo-tubo South have received free services in the mobile clinic of Eramen Minerals, Incorporated on May 11, 2019 in the barangay covered court and barangay hall of Tubo-tubo South, Sta. Cruz, Zambales. The beneficiaries got free dental, medical consultation and free circumcision. The mobile clinic was part of the Social Development Management Program of Eramen Minerals, Incorporated.
The medical mission was done with the help of Dr. Marco Polo Duque and Dr. Christine Ebanculla, 60 patients received free medical checkup and medicines prescribed by the doctor. 18 of the patients were senior citizens.
50 indigents also received free dental check-up and tooth extraction. The dental mission was done headed by Dr. Josephine Escano, and Dr. Olympia Minas.
45 young men of Barangay Tubo-tubo South have undergone free circumcision and medical needs.
- Turnover of Materials for the Expansion of Water Line at Infanta, Pangasinan
- Turnover of Motorcycle at Infanta, Pangasinan
- Support to Year-end Assessment of Barangay Bangcol, Biay, Bayto, Guinabon, Tubo-tubo South, Tubo-tubo North, Pagatpat, Bolitoc, Poblacion South, Poblacion North, Canaynayan, & Malabago
- Eramen Minerals, Inc. Reached Another Milestone As It Passed The Periodic ISO Surveillance Audit Conducted By The NQA Philippines Last February 18, 2022
- Turnover of Medical Equipment at Tubo-Tubo North