123 Beneficiaries Treated in Barangay Lucapon Medical Mission by Eramen
With the cooperation of Ospital ng Sta. Cruz Health Team headed by Dr. Madel Minimo-Gaoat and our Specialist doctors Dr. Marco Polo Duque and Dr. Christine Ebanculla, the Eramen Minerals Incorporated successfully conducted a medical mission and operation tuli that were part of their Social Development Management Program (SDMP) held at Barangay Lucapon South, Sta. Cruz, Zambales on 4th day of May this year.
There were total of 123 beneficiaries were treated and served during the mission. The majority of them were children and elderly. The patients served in medical mission were 59 females and 27 males. Meanwhile, there were 37 young boys underwent circumcision.
The mobile clinic was started at 8:00 am and finished at 12:00 pm. No untoward incident was noted during the activity.
- Turnover of Materials for the Expansion of Water Line at Infanta, Pangasinan
- Turnover of Motorcycle at Infanta, Pangasinan
- Support to Year-end Assessment of Barangay Bangcol, Biay, Bayto, Guinabon, Tubo-tubo South, Tubo-tubo North, Pagatpat, Bolitoc, Poblacion South, Poblacion North, Canaynayan, & Malabago
- Eramen Minerals, Inc. Reached Another Milestone As It Passed The Periodic ISO Surveillance Audit Conducted By The NQA Philippines Last February 18, 2022
- Turnover of Medical Equipment at Tubo-Tubo North